Fiduciary liability insurance is constantly evolving to keep up with new laws and outcomes under ERISA. In a fiduciary liability policy, an insurance company agrees to reimburse a benefit fund or other claimant for losses caused by violations of ERISA fiduciary duties or errors by the fund's trustees or other fiduciaries. It is important that you have a broker like Union Services Agency that keeps up with the constantly evolving changes in the fiduciary liability marketplace.
- New Report: What All Cyber Criminals Know
- Why insurance is really about trust, relationships and peace of mind
- Ullico Resource Center
- Sally Corbin, CEO participates on ERISA Panel
- Jenna Stewart: CISR Designation
- Protect Yourself From Cyber Attacks
- ARE YOU COVERED?
- Is Your Union Protected under Right To Work Legislation?
- Understanding Your Fiduciary Policy and Coverage
- 5 Tips for safer Cyber Security
USA 2015 Union Membership Unions Labor unions Insurance Union Liability Insurance Cyber Liability Right-To-Work Chubb GOP Claim Scenarios Union Liability Politics ACE State Legislation Labor Ullico