Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer signed a bill into law designed to lower insurance premiums on May 30, 2019. The bill revises No-Fault auto insurance. It will no longer be required to purchase unlimited medical coverage with your auto policy. Michiganders now have a say in how much coverage they purchase. Read More. . .
Sydnie Weller - Monday, June 10, 2019
- What the no-fault auto reform deal means for Michigan drivers
- Sally Corbin, CEO, Featured in National 'Rough Notes' Magazine
- New Report: What All Cyber Criminals Know
- Why insurance is really about trust, relationships and peace of mind
- Ullico Resource Center
- Sally Corbin, CEO participates on ERISA Panel
- Jenna Stewart: CISR Designation
- Protect Yourself From Cyber Attacks
- ARE YOU COVERED?
- Is Your Union Protected under Right To Work Legislation?
State Legislation Union Liability Labor Unions GOP Union Liability Insurance Labor unions Chubb Cyber Liability 2015 Union Membership Politics Claim Scenarios Insurance Right-To-Work Ullico ACE USA