In Michigan, the insurance industry is making significant contributions to both Michigan's economy and people. Read More. . .
Union leaders perform a valuable mission to improve the lives of working men and women, but this difficult job carries high personal risk. Union leaders face professional liability lawsuits brought by members, employees and regulatory agencies. If accused of dishonesty or personal wrongdoing, a union leader may be personally responsible for all of his or her legal defense costs until proven innocent. Read More. . .
ACE Limited (NYSE: ACE) and The Chubb Corporation (NYSE: CB) announced that the Boards of Directors of both companies have unanimously approved a definitive agreement under which ACE will acquire Chubb. Read More. . .
Could joining a union increase your overall life satisfaction? A new study claims that organized workers are happier than non-union workers. Read More. . .
Right-to-Work laws prohibit labor unions from requiring members to pay union dues, meaning that any worker can benefit from the terms of a union contract. This can be challenging for workers wanting to organize, also affecting working conditions and agreements with their respected employer Read More. . .
- New Report: What All Cyber Criminals Know
- Why insurance is really about trust, relationships and peace of mind
- Ullico Resource Center
- Sally Corbin, CEO participates on ERISA Panel
- Jenna Stewart: CISR Designation
- Protect Yourself From Cyber Attacks
- ARE YOU COVERED?
- Is Your Union Protected under Right To Work Legislation?
- Understanding Your Fiduciary Policy and Coverage
- 5 Tips for safer Cyber Security