Union leaders perform a valuable mission to improve the lives of working men and women, but this difficult job carries high personal risk. Union leaders face professional liability lawsuits brought by members, employees and regulatory agencies. If accused of dishonesty or personal wrongdoing, a union leader may be personally responsible for all of his or her legal defense costs until proven innocent. Read More. . .
Jillian Otten - Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- New Report: What All Cyber Criminals Know
- Why insurance is really about trust, relationships and peace of mind
- Ullico Resource Center
- Sally Corbin, CEO participates on ERISA Panel
- Jenna Stewart: CISR Designation
- Protect Yourself From Cyber Attacks
- ARE YOU COVERED?
- Is Your Union Protected under Right To Work Legislation?
- Understanding Your Fiduciary Policy and Coverage
- 5 Tips for safer Cyber Security
Politics Claim Scenarios Right-To-Work State Legislation ACE USA Insurance Labor unions 2015 Union Membership Union Liability Chubb Ullico Unions Labor Cyber Liability GOP Union Liability Insurance