Union leaders perform a valuable mission to improve the lives of working men and women, but this difficult job carries high personal risk. Union leaders face professional liability lawsuits brought by members, employees and regulatory agencies. If accused of dishonesty or personal wrongdoing, a union leader may be personally responsible for all of his or her legal defense costs until proven innocent. Read More. . .
Jillian Otten - Wednesday, January 27, 2016
- What the no-fault auto reform deal means for Michigan drivers
- Sally Corbin, CEO, Featured in National 'Rough Notes' Magazine
- New Report: What All Cyber Criminals Know
- Why insurance is really about trust, relationships and peace of mind
- Ullico Resource Center
- Sally Corbin, CEO participates on ERISA Panel
- Jenna Stewart: CISR Designation
- Protect Yourself From Cyber Attacks
- ARE YOU COVERED?
- Is Your Union Protected under Right To Work Legislation?
GOP Cyber Liability State Legislation Labor unions ACE Ullico Labor Unions Insurance Union Liability Insurance Politics USA Union Liability Claim Scenarios 2015 Union Membership Right-To-Work Chubb