We are excited to announce that Ullico Casualty Group is offering all Union Liability policyholders unlimited access to award winning employment law content including: articles, guides, HR resources, tools to build or update an employment handbook, online training for your organization, and more. Ullico is offering the resource center at no additional cost to policyholders.
Ullico Resource Center
Jillian Otten - Monday, April 24, 2017
If you missed the introductory webinar in March, another webinar will be scheduled in the fall of 2017.
Watch the March webinar : https://goo.gl/NC8IhD
Once registered, become familiar with the resource center and the tools available here:
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- What the no-fault auto reform deal means for Michigan drivers
- Sally Corbin, CEO, Featured in National 'Rough Notes' Magazine
- New Report: What All Cyber Criminals Know
- Why insurance is really about trust, relationships and peace of mind
- Ullico Resource Center
- Sally Corbin, CEO participates on ERISA Panel
- Jenna Stewart: CISR Designation
- Protect Yourself From Cyber Attacks
- ARE YOU COVERED?
- Is Your Union Protected under Right To Work Legislation?
USA Labor GOP Unions Cyber Liability Union Liability Ullico Labor unions Politics Insurance Claim Scenarios Union Liability Insurance Right-To-Work Chubb 2015 Union Membership State Legislation ACE