When you buy insurance you are not just buying a piece of paper with written promise. When you buy insurance you have just purchased the peace of mind that when a bad situation occurs you will be protected. Read More. . .
Right-to-Work laws prohibit labor unions from requiring members to pay union dues, meaning that any worker can benefit from the terms of a union contract. This can be challenging for workers wanting to organize, also affecting working conditions and agreements with their respected employer. Read More. . .
Trust funds and unions have access to the personal information of their participants and members. If this data is lost or compromised, most states mandate that the entity respond in a timely manner by notifying potentially affected individuals, regulators, and the press. Stand-alone Cyber Liability insurance coverage from Ullico Casualty Group responds to both first and third-party claims in the event of a data breach.Read More. . .
In Michigan, the insurance industry is making significant contributions to both Michigan's economy and people. Read More. . .
- Why insurance is really about trust, relationships and peace of mind
- Ullico Resource Center
- Sally Corbin, CEO participates on ERISA Panel
- Jenna Stewart: CISR Designation
- Protect Yourself From Cyber Attacks
- ARE YOU COVERED?
- Is Your Union Protected under Right To Work Legislation?
- Understanding Your Fiduciary Policy and Coverage
- 5 Tips for safer Cyber Security
- Study: Economic Footprint of Michigan’s Insurance Industry