Schedule A Meeting
Commercial Insurance | Union Services Agency Commercial Insurance | Union Services Agency

Commercial Insurance

There are four types of commercial coverage we recommend for our clients: commercial property (with the optional commercial inland marine insurance), commercial liability, commercial crime and commercial auto liability.

Who is Covered

  • Unions
  • , Pension and Welfare funds
  • . Apprenticeship funds
  • . Labor-related and Non-profit organizations.

What Is Covered


Property insurance offers protection against loss or damage caused by fire, windstorm, hail, lightning, explosion, vandalism, riot or civil commotion or other causes of loss as described in the policy forms.


This coverage affords protection to the Insured from claims alleging damages for bodily injury or property damage due to an accident or occurrence on owned or rented premises, or claims that arise from union business operations.


Commercial crime coverage includes employee theft and regular theft.

Auto Liability

Commercial auto protection insurance is available for vehicles owned by unions, pension and welfare funds, or apprenticeship funds, covering both liability and physical damage.

Inland Marine Insurance

This optional coverage generally provides broader protection against loss or damage to specific items than what is provided by commercial property insurance. This includes special equipment, computers, machinery, valuable papers and more. Most items that are mobile or temporarily in the custody of others can also be covered.